Carolina Handling is the market leader throughout the Southeast for developing and implementing Material Handling solutions. Since 1966 we have based our successful performance on finding and developing the best Associates in the industry. If you're looking for a challenging, rewarding career where you can make a difference, then Carolina Handling is the place for you! At Carolina Handling, professional growth is fundamental to our corporate culture. Our motto is "Exceeding Customer Expectations". This not only applies to our external customers, but to our internal customers -- our Associates. We continually strive to exceed their expectations through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, great benefits and a culture unlike any other.
Carolina Handling is actively seeking a Fleet Asset Coordinator. The location is in the Greenville area. The primary responsibilities are to coordinate the management of Carolina Handling owned fleet assets including Rental, Usage, Sales and Renewed inventory The Coordinator will process inventory transactions, assure database accuracy/integrity, and produce reports. This position will also perform analysis and make recommendations to achieve maximum utilization, turns, return on assets and maintenance efficiency, and perform other administrative duties and responsibilities such as reporting and program administration.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Rental, Renewed Equipment, Sales Stock and Usage assets
- Administers asset numbering and tracking systems
- Maintains all system inventory records, databases, and portals
- Performs inventory acquisition and transfer transactions
- Administers Fleet and Inventory Leases, maintains current lease listings
- Assures accuracy of inventories; leads physical inventory process for Rentals, Renewed Equipment and Usage
- Generates inventory reports and performs analysis; recommends improvement actions
- Responsible for asset lifecycle monitoring, analysis and planning
- Monitors and assists with managing utilization, turns, and trend adjustments
- Performs all administrative functions for Usage Program
- Monitors lease expirations and guarantees, publishes reports, manages logistics
- Administers Rental maintenance program
- Performs detailed reporting for Rentals, Renewed and Usage, including, but not limited to: Commissions, Maintenance, Warranty, Incentives, Sales Performance and Department Metrics.
- Works closely with Sales Coordinators to monitor and make recommendations for Stock and Demo inventories
- Uses understanding of equipment specifications and applications to make sound decisions and recommendations
- Develops, maintains, strengthens vendor relationships and holds to CHL standard
- Stays informed and up to date on industry advances and changes
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs Rental / Renewed Coordinator back-up functions as required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Assertive and outgoing – Will get productively involved with others, motivates as required
- High initiative – Owns personal responsibilities and drives process improvements
- High thoroughness and good urgency – Will do it right and get it done timely
- Analytical and detail oriented – Can perform effective asset management
- Technical – Can learn and understand equipment specifications / applications at expert level
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Access, Outlook, Business inventory system – Irium
- Excellent customer skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High school or equivalent minimum, associate degree or 3 years appropriate experience
- Strong mental ability to maintain a calm demeanor under pressure or stress
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and listening
***To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at www.carolinahandling.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Carolina Handling, LLC is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability