Carolina Handling is the market leader throughout the Southeast for developing and implementing Material Handling solutions. Since 1966 we have based our successful performance on finding and developing the best Associates in the industry. If you're looking for a challenging, rewarding career where you can make a difference, then Carolina Handling is the place for you! At Carolina Handling, professional growth is fundamental to our corporate culture. Our motto is "Exceeding Customer Expectations". This not only applies to our external customers, but to our internal customers -- our Associates. We continually strive to exceed their expectations through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, great benefits and a culture unlike any other.
Carolina Handling is actively recruiting a Mid-Level Sales Representative to work in the Greenville, SC Area. This is a remote opportunity where the individual works within an assigned geography or accounts with Regional Sales and Service personnel in establishing new Carolina Handling customers. Compensation includes a base salary, uncapped commission, company vehicle, and professional growth! We require an individual whose customer service skills assist us in achieving our motto "Exceeding Customer Expectations."
- The achievement of sales of Raymond products to the assigned customers, and other non-Raymond customers and implement programs to meet these goals.
- Forecast and direct achievement of expense and profit objectives for the assigned sales goals in both short range and long range planning.
- Develop, implement, and administer Business Plans and functional reporting systems/procedures for continual measurement of performance against objectives.
- Analyze market potential and trends, determine areas where Raymond product sales are weak and initiate action to improve market penetration of non-Raymond/Carolina Handling users.
- Direct the development and implementation of strategies, guidelines and marketing aids to increase the effectiveness of Carolina Handling personnel in selling to the assigned market.
- Communicate to Management regarding all pertinent activities of assigned accounts to keep them abreast of all phases of account activities.
- Responsible to lead programs and plans within the assigned accounts.
- Responsible to manage lease, Usage, and rental expirations within the assigned account base.
- Administer overall process of a customer’s needs in terms of specifications.
- Provide creative business solutions to customer needs.
- Responsible for every phase of marketing Raymond product and Carolina Handling, from simple product questions to pricing/product strategies.
- Promote the Company with present and potential customers through active marketing of programs and features such as:1) Scheduled and Comprehensive Fixed Price maintenance contracts; 2) rental equipment; 3) rebuilt equipment; 4) truck and component rebuilding (shop work); 5) equipment specials and promotions; 6) Warehouse Solutions products.
- Work closely with respective Manager (Director of Sales or RSM) on account planning and pricing decisions.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ selling experience in similar industries with demonstrated expertise in acquiring new business
- General understanding of Financial Merchandising
- A demonstrated understanding of a customer’s key business drivers
- Must be able to establish and maintain customer confidence.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Travel may be required
- Demonstrate persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Highly motivated to achieve challenging goals.
This is a base + commission position and company Vehicle will also be provided.
**To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at www.carolinahandling.com. Please only send your resume to one location. Please note that due to the extremely high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates whose backgrounds and experience most closely match our needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.